Monday 27 July 2015

WISDOM WITH HUMOUR - SRI SRI RAVI SHANKAR

Q: Guruji when I am angry I cannot control myself but later I feel bad that I have said something to someone. Right now when my mother was telling me to ask a question I was angry but as soon as I saw you, it vanished. What should I do to control anger?

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: You mean to say the switch of your anger changes when you see me! Ok then keep on looking at me.

Q: Guruji, what's your opinion on school?

Sri Sri: Usually, in a school, if you have learnt and you pass, you leave the school and you move on. This is such a school that if someone passes over here, they stay forever. It is very interesting. One who passes in this school will not leave but will stay on.

Q: Why do women wear makeup?

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: They are made­up like that! Well, by women using makeup, so many people are getting employment, and the whole industry is thriving even in the dark economic days. When the economy goes down, one industry keeps itself up, that is makeup! That makes it up for everything.

Q: Guruji how can I eliminate conflict with my wife. I want to make her happy at the same time cannot agree to everything she says. Can you help?

Sri Sri: Why do you want a bland life? Life should be spicy, interesting. Its absolutely ok to fight! You just tell yourself, today let her scream, I am not going to get angry on her. You stand like a rock and keep smiling. See how things turn around. Just one day you do that, and you will see you are so potent to end a conflict or may be begin a new one!

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is a Spiritual Guru and founder of the humanitarian organization Art of Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment